Dua Scholarship Program
Education is the fundamental basis through which nations are successful. Considering this, we must do our best to ensure that we provide educational opportunities to the younger generations.
Alhamdulilah, Dua Education & Welfare Trust (DEWT) has been providing financial assistance to the students of Pakistan, especially those less fortunate, in order to help them continue their education onto higher levels. We strongly believe that financial assistance coupled with proper guidance and encouragement will result in a more educated Pakistan. DEWT is striving hard for this educational welfare mission to provide for all eager students in Pakistan, and invite students to apply for our scholarship, (if they meet the eligibility criteria).
The main objective of DEWT’s Scholarship Program is to provide financial assistance to deserving yet talented students. These scholarships are for those who have finished their higher secondary education and want to pursue higher education but are unable to do so due to lack of financial resources.
Obtaining the Scholarship
In order to obtain a DEWT scholarship, a student must meet certain criteria. DEWT provides these scholarships based solely on the student’s merit and financial restrictions, not taking into account the student’s color, creed or race. Officials of DEWT will physically verify the genuineness of applicant details. After successful verification and completion of documentation formalities scholarship will be awarded to particular student.
- Score of at least 75% marks in Intermediate exams.
- Clearance of aptitude test if relevant.
- Pursuing education on open merit in a recognized institution.
- Graduate / Masters Level.
- Disabled individuals, orphans or those who are deserving.
- Scholarship application form duly filled in all respects.
- University prospectus admission form showing fees details etc.
- Father/guardian’s income certificate obtained from the concerned department. Salary slip etc.
- In case of orphan student: death certificate of father.
- In case of disabled student: certificate of disability.
- NIC copying of father/guardian.
- NIC/B-Form copy of Applicant.
Please note that scholarships are subject to availability of funds. If funds are not available application will be forwarded to potential donors. DEWT reserves the right of accepting and rejecting any application.
Principal Office Dua Education & Welfare Trust (Regd.)
LS 4, st.3, Sector 32/E Nasir Colony, Korangi Karachi
Or email scanned application form with all documents to email@example.com